View Single Post
Old 2008-03-17, 21:29   Link #72
vio5555

Quote:
Originally Posted by ani_d View Post
I have a feeling Jun and Noe aren't really related. They don't even look alike. They didn't even show us a proper background of Jun and Noe's family. Why would Jun be portrayed as a siscon anyway? And why would the writers want him to be like that? Are they promoting incest or something? I'd like to think the writers are better than that. That or I'm just deluding myself. More so than seeing who that loser Shin picks in the end, I want to see how they're going to conclude Jun's sister complex. More spotlight on the hotter guy.
I don't see why it has anything to do with any sort of taboo kind of incest or siscon tendencies to be honest. All he thinks about 24/7 is her..., his obsession over her needs borders on the absurd when you consider the lengths he goes to for her.

Also, the way he's been written is that he seems to be a big part of the reason why Noe has been so overprotected to the point of not really fully developing after she "lost her tears", since he always seems to be there to make sure nothing changes in her happy little world, until she met Shin of course.
vio5555 is offline   Reply With Quote