View Single Post
Old 2012-02-13, 22:38   Link #343
ion475
にこにこにー

(Reading comment)
No wonder Nagi goes nowhere. At least she'll probably survived into main round, and finish around mid-bottom as usual (I mean, this is not JST, where she'll get into final and lose )

Quote:
-Out of the Nova autoqualifiers, Eucliwood felt like having fallen the most. Charlotte also felt weaker, though that was too be expected. Kuroneko doesn't feel too much weaker, and Kanade is as strong as ever, so I'm relieved on those counts.
Eu-kun is just not THAT strong even last year anyway (at least towards the end, when she start losing to the like of Haruhi). At least she got Zombie S2 to boost her a little. Then there's Charlotte, who start strong and then basically start to weaken more and more towards end of last year. Without IS S2 anytime soon, I don't see her being even as strong as last year (Just too much competition...)

Quote:
Yune is just completely disappointing, but you can't win them all.
She did come from a series that have zero popularity. As moe (and kawaii) as she is, name recognition counts more than actual "moeness" most of the time anyway...

Quote:
Hate Arena 3's results: Incest-chan got more votes than Ika
At least Japan went for Ika-chan. But losing to Sora is just bad, VERY bad, as if last year's fluke loss in prelim is not enough...