View Single Post
Old 2013-03-11, 05:23   Link #327
Kirayuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
...well there's also that method that you speak of, but you could do much more with the system. Sadly I think there's still some complaint about it. Some said that corpse shell is too broken for that system or it just makes the game much, much easier when you understand how it works.
It certainly able to break the game, you only need to land a staggering hit then proceed with building the weakness gauge, after it reached the maximum possible number you continue with Corpse Shell(or you can include some Dual Hi-Ougi first before proceeding into CS). You can finish most of EX Giganto bosses on Unknown with single combo string.

But then again, you are not forced or required to exploit the feature . In the end the whole system is just an option. The lesser evil compared with what Xillia 1 did.

Quote:
And no, I don't think there's sidestepping in xillia 1. I remembered my friend was overjoyed because of that in Xillia 2 He didn't use it much though in the end But yeah, there's backstepping in Xillia 1... pretty much a staple for Jude user
There is a method for that in ToX 1 (if I interpreted that right), but you need to equip the skill for it first. In ToX 2, everybody can do that and the skill was removed. IIRC, the required input was slightly different too.
Kirayuki is offline   Reply With Quote