View Single Post
Old 2013-04-12, 05:35   Link #277
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by playmaker2k View Post
shinji,

See the proof from The Ero King's images.

I went back to that scene and she got blindsided by that luminescence. There was no way of escaping that.

Like Ero King wrote earlier, she was vaporized before the car.

I understand where you're coming from. It's okay, it'll take some time to heal.

Spoiler for code geass:
Except in Ero King's screenshots, you can still see Shouko in the second screenshot. In the episode, you can see her all the way until the explosion expands above her height, thus blocking her from view but not meaning it killed her.

If she's dead, she's dead. But I think there are a good number of indicators that suggest she's not, both in-series and out-of-series. (refer back to my list of indicators on the previous page of the thread) And we've only seen many, many times when supposedly a character can't survive something but does.

Plus, considering we've got a guy who got stabbed all the way through the heart and shot twice in the chest at close range, and survived because he was made into what appears to be a vampire, dying may not keep Shouko dead anyway.

And I don't think you meant it to be, but that last part there about healing and denial came off a bit insulting. It's about reason for doubt, as I listed earlier.