View Single Post
Old 2012-02-11, 14:52   Link #11
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I'll never stopped being amazed by Shinbou's ability to keep the show visually stimulating even in scenes where absolutely nothing happens (two people sitting at a table). This is how you direct a dialogue heavy anime.

The foreshadowing was a bit misleading at first- I thought it was alluding to her future new haircut- however her last words made it clear at least to me that her request is actually more serious than that: she wants Araragi to make her a woman. I suppose that's a better way to move on than simply cutting your hair.

Shinobu was fantastic once again. She is truly like a completely new character now. No traces of the quiet and sullen Shinobu are left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
Damn, Im sorry for those who like her but I can' stand Hanekawa. Even when she's not in an episode, she's ruining the show (for me). How dares she bullying Senjouhara ? It's rare for me to not like a character but Hanekawa is one of them.
You shouldn't take everything a master troll and self-proclaimed liar says at face value. It is true that Hitagi is submissive towards her (because she feels she is superior), but I strongly doubt Tsubasa bullies her or anybody else.