View Single Post
Old 2011-10-13, 11:26   Link #3692
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Evergreen and Elfman hmmmm i actually see how they could be interesting couple yet very dysfunctional lol

Poor Wendy what horrible way to loose a fight. However she is getting stronger and stronger. When we first saw her she couldnt use any offensive magic but now she ROAR at the snap of finger. She will get there as she gets older she will most def become one of the strongest in Fairy Tail in the next generation of wizards.

Gildarts is nothing short of a monster. However, it was nice to see Natsu learned something and figured what he was missing. The point of the test was not to actually beat your S-Class wizards i figured that out when master announced how it would work. I felt bad for Juvia and Lissana but as Ezra pointed out there are still lacking which is why they got beaten to an inch of their lives, she could have passed Juvia like Gildarts passed Natsu if she had shown she had recognized what her weakness is. Juvia is most def one of the strongest in the guild and does possess S-class type magic. But when you nullify her magic attacks she panics and just tries the same magic over.

Im loving the new OP btw why do i have the feeling that the so called bad guys we see in the opening are the ones that guard Fairy Tails first master tomb and they look insanely strong.