View Single Post
Old 2008-09-05, 20:54   Link #313
zalem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirarakim View Post
So saying goodbye and most likely giving up on Alto for what she felt was right in the last episode was immature?

And for the record everytime I see Ranka's "flaws" get discussed on here it is in relation to the shipping.
I didn't say I was talking about this particular episode. You seemed to be saying that these comments come up all the time in all the episode threads. I'm just saying that there are definitely times where people's complaints are perfectly legit. For instance, episodes 17 and 20...yeah I thought Ranka was extremely immature in those episodes regardless of what I think of the shipping stuff. Not that there isn't bashing going on in relation to the shipping, but it's not all like that.

I actually didn't have an issue with Ranka this episode. I mean, she was barely in it...nothing really to say about her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Then she had Berera jumped out of nowhere threatening his life and then asking Ranka what her desire was, while Ranka was just standing there. You know, no matter how I look at it, that is just ... a total snafu.

- Tak
To be fair, I don't think she ordered Brera to do anything. He shadowed her as usual and he chose to jump in and be aggressive towards Alto. He hit Alto once and that was it. Brera did draw his knife, but considering what an idiot Alto (remember that time he charged Brera in the class room) is I think Brera was just doing that to make sure Alto behaved. Alto wasn't in any immediate danger...I think if Brera really looked like he was going to harm Alto, Ranka would have said something.