View Single Post
Old 2006-05-04, 14:12   Link #24
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

Angel Mort Feature Article (Ep. 05)

A reprint from the April issue of the undefeatable skirmish photography guide "Complete Conquest Analysis (Family Restaurant Edition)":

And so, finally, the bloody hot day 3.

The super famous store located in a remote region called Shishibone City in XX prefecture that has all the maniacs drooling is this Angel Mort.
Why is it that famous stores are always so far removed from the population?.... I can't think of any reason except that it must be a trial from the god of skirmish photography.

To the locals, Angel Mort is a restaurant known for its delicious desserts, but we don't care about that!
If we wanted to eat expensive desserts, we could just go to place liks Fu_ya or something! (Note 1)

The sweet dessert that we're aiming for is not the food...... but the uniform-!!

Releasing sweet fragrances of sweat, you can even say that the waitress uniforms, which are a required attirement, are as good as a physical restraint in public!
Are you telling me that such a humiliation play is occuring publicly at a shop with the cutest uniforms in the whole country?!

Scramble! Skirmish Photography Hunter----------!!

☆Smoking seats actually get you MAX positions instead? Aim for the chance by using the octopus cling!

Ryuu: "Since I failed at getting my seat yesterday, you see. Today for sure, I will aim for that ultimate golden seat, the smoking area's corner booth seat! Normally, an overwhelming number of otakus prefer the non-smoking seats. Therefore, from the smoking seats, we can take our aims with ease."

As expected of Hunter Ryuu.
It's almost as if victory or defeat is decided the moment you picked your seat.
Actually, using the same strategy, Ryuu has succeeded in getting a high-setting seat over at Akihabara's XXXXXX on it's first day.

Today, we also came in the afternoon, avoiding the lunchtime rush hour, and after confirming the availability of the seat we're aiming for, an easy get.

Using tricks like making small orders, we increase our engagement opportunities while waiting for a skirmish photography chance....

However... perhaps that thing (※1) from the other day really cursed us after all, the god of skirmish photography is not smiling down on us!!

Other than one slip-up at 3 o'clock in the series of tough guards, chances have not been presenting themselves at all.

By 4 o'clock, even our orders are being picked up by men instead, it appears that our cover has been blown....
A clean retreat if you have been marked, that's the unspoken hunter rule.......

Ryuu: "The aim was perfect, but... It appears that the fork technique we did back at 2:30 backfired on us...
I guess they would be cautious after all if there's a bag placed on the floor in a booth seat---....
Maybe hidden cameras in boston bags has already become a fossil technique....
If we clinged on for half a day with double digit EGs, then we could've had a sufficiently high encounter rate, but.... what a pity."

Even then, he still managed to get a few treasure shots.
...A hunter indeed.
Even complaining of poor conditions we still got this nice angle. A professional.

But what's shocking is the fact that there still hasn't been any claims from this time's Grand Trans-Japan Uniform Conquest (Family Restaurant Edition)!

A nice starting sign for the hunter who boasts of having been under the care of half the regional police divisions in the entire country?!

※1 That thing from the other day
The Nagoya Miko Cuisine XX that the Hunter challenged the other day.

The Hunter was too enthusiastic that he actually got blown the moment he stepped into the store, and got placed in a booth with high priest treatment right off the bat.

Even though he clinged on for over half a day, Miko-san didn't show up at all except for the 1st order...!

An unfitting big miss for the Hunter!!

And now, it's time for the ever-so-popular Hunter's raw photograph present corner!!

We will be giving away a 3 raw photographs set piece, picked directly by the Hunter featuring Angel Mort uniforms from an all-you-can-see low angle, to one lucky reader!!

From these super hot photographs, you too can become a skirmish photographer starting today!!
===================
(Note 1: He's probably referring to Fujiya, the famous Japanese company that specializes in snacks and desserts)

Last edited by kj1980; 2006-07-16 at 05:29.