View Single Post
Old 2011-05-08, 23:36   Link #71
icatero
well, okay

It was an alright episode, I wasn't too interested with Ohana's uncle or the outfits. The final outfit they dug up looked weird with the white apron thing. I'm glad they went back to the original uniform.

Ohana was pretty cute with the paycheck, but one has to wonder how she thinks, what with the whole cosplay and making-the-slits-higher deal.

It was nice to see that Ohana can now hold nightly conversations with Minko, that was a highlight for me. xD

But now my worst fear has come true: Tohru and Ohana just doesn't appeal to me. I mean, I wouldn't mind if Minko didn't end up with Tohru, or if Minko ended up with Ko (although I would still prefer OhanaxKo), but the idea of Ohana and Tohru, of all people, grosses me out. Of course, there's still the possibility that either

A) Tohru was imagining Minko in the dress
B) Tohru was looking at Nako or
C) Tohru was looking at Tomoe,

but I guess that's highly unlikely..

But I'm glad that Minko picked up on it as soon as it started. I was scared her relationship with Ohana would go back to square one, but I think she knows it's not Ohana's fault (even though she was more irritable towards Ohana, she still waited for her before school near the end). I like to think that she's still sharp, even when it comes to love and such. I still don't want this love triangle though. I'd sooner have some kind of yuri triangle between the three main girls (not that I think the idea is bad. LOL).