View Single Post
Old 2011-12-21, 00:37   Link #8
FeistyDreams

I'm currently taking requests for fanfics, thought I'd throw that out there. ^^ I write pretty much solely FMP, which is why I post here. This is my ff.net profile, I have the general rules for requests posted there, as well as most of my written works, so you can get an idea before making requests. =P

To get an idea how the short fic requests would most likely come out, check out the Boy Meets Girl Collection, which is made up of varied one-shots that don't tie into each other, all unedited. Please, please remember they're unedited. There are definitely things in all of them that I would change, but they're raw on purpose. For edited work, I'd recommend checking out any of the other one-shots, particularly Kanpeki no Partner, ShabuShabu, and Sore ga Ai Desho. I haven't done any one-shots that I've really edited in some time, my writing certainly has developed some, but they should give you an idea for the main things I do in most all of my writing. And to get an idea of my more developed writing, though in an incomplete long-fic, Let Me Be Myself probably has some of my best writing as it develops. Most of the first chapter had been written over a year before I started tackling it seriously, and while I edited it, it still has many elements from my older writing that doesn't show in the rest of it.

/shamelessficpimping