View Single Post
Old 2013-01-05, 14:40   Link #2854
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
Of course not , I mean she would never go anywhere near him for that to happen.

No idea.

The FGC fanbase in general being insular twits is sadly nothing new. If it's not a Crapcom or Scamo fighter it's mostly either shit or too anime. That's one of the reason I hate the term "Anime" fighter, it just further fuels an unnecessary divide.
i totally agree with you on this and twits dont even realise that blazblue and persona arena styles are where fighting games started, what i mean by this is when you look at street fighter 1-3 , marvel vs capcom 1 and 2 if you put any of the characters from persona or blazblue in those games nobody would be none the wiser heck if you put them in mvc3 or St 4 they would still be none the wiser, what blazbue did that those didnt is kept the 2d graphics so more combo's can be used and more variations of those those combo's can be discovered, the term "anime" fighter comes from the fact that they stuck with the 2d graphics, i don't know why people want 2d fighters to go 3d but i find it better its 2d because it keeps clone moves and characters from showing up because you can program in more variations, and you can have larger rosters