Thread: Licensed Akatsuki no Yona [Manga]
View Single Post
Old 2015-03-06, 15:00   Link #12
BPD Renegade

Just had the chance to read 102. Did anyone else notice how similar Hiryuu and Yona look? Especially in that panel where he says the dragons are getting along well (after their squabbling).

Hiryuu was so overprotective towards Zeno. I wonder if the embrace was because at that moment he realized what Zeno's power really was. It's curious why he never answered the question though. It seems cruel to let him find out by himself.

I feel for Zeno, maybe even more than I did for Shin-ah. As touted as immortality is, it's more of a curse than anything. For him to slowly discover what had happened to his body, then see everyone pass on continually for centuries. How long did it take him to finally accept the truth and move on?

Lastly, is the first Seiryuu really a man? That outfit is really feminine (the waist skirt + sash), but he looks like a male. Ugh, I can't decide. Maybe he's just a cross-dresser?

(By the way, what should we decide on for the spoiler policy? It seems like every manga thread has its own informal policy on when you don't need spoiler tags anymore. I thought that since this chapter's been out for a few weeks, it seemed excessive to spoiler tag the above, but if you guys think we should wait until the scanlation is out, I'll go back and tag it.)
BPD Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote