View Single Post
Old 2007-03-22, 13:16   Link #137
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
There are now strong indications (including the ad poster below) that this will be a "2 kuur" (i.e., two season, or 24-episode) anime. This seems like a bad idea for an anime of this kind. One person on 2 channel posted that although he is a fan of the comic, he doesn't think it should go two seasons. We'll see. I love Hidamari Sketch, for example, but 12-13 episodes is definitely going to be enough.

I don't know if this has been posted here before, but there is an English advertising poster for the anime. I guess it's genuine. The English advertising suggests to me that KyoAni may be aiming for quick international licensing:

I suspect that voice-recording is already underway, so I hope they made the decision to go 24 episodes based on the excellence of the first couple of episodes, lol.
Hey, well now we'll finally get to see how they can peform when they don't have the script all but written and handed to them to animate. Unless each episode is 5 minutes long of course, which is always a possibility given the nature of the comic.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote