View Single Post
Old 2011-05-07, 12:14   Link #1
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Hidan no Aria - Spoilers & Speculation (for experienced Hidan no Aria Butei only)

This thread is for the experienced Hidan no Aria viewer (i.e. those of you who are familiar with potentially all the light novels / manga), its purpose is to allow free discussion of theories and speculation over the Hidan no Aria anime series, it therefore will contain unmarked spoilers. If you are a light novel / manga virgin of Hidan no Aria, then do not read this thread unless you want to be spoiled (use the Hidan no Aria - Speculation & Theories (for first time viewers) thread).

Since posters are expected to be familiar with the light novel / manga, there is no real need for spoiler tags, but feel free to include them if you so wish.

Adding a Spoiler tag:
Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
Make sure that you include a title that clearly identifies the specific source of the spoiler!

Finally, please remain on-topic and do not use this thread if it's just discussion about the current or previous anime episodes. Also remember that this isn't a light novel / manga discussion thread, if you do want to discuss the light novel then please use the existing thread.
As of Aug 2010 I will be on hiatus so will not be active as I used to be (this could be considered good news or bad news depending on your viewpoint). Please contact another Mod if you require any help or assistance.