View Single Post
Old 2011-12-03, 09:34   Link #21
alvinkhorfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
so Shana can turn to 'enpatsu shakugan no uchite' mode without Alastor???
Shana can utilize her Flame Haze power without the presence of her Cocytus, which (in Shana's case) takes the form of a pendant.

Here is additional information from Kinny Riddle's Terminology and Metaphysics Discussion Thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinny Riddle View Post
Crimson Lords communicate with their Flame Haze via a Device (Jinki) (I forgot what it's actually called, can someone help?) It comes in any shape the Flame Haze desires. (Shana chooses a pendant for Alastor, Margery a book for Marchosias, Wilhelmina a ribbon for Tiamat, and Khamshin a hand ornament for Behemoth) These Devices act as the eyes and ears of the Flame Haze in our physical world, and can be summoned (teleport) any time even when its not physically by the Flame Haze's side.
In other words, the pendant only stores Alastor's conscience (his brain, to put it simply), but the main body of Alastor and thus his strength are stored inside Shana's body, which acts as a vessel to store the massive existence of Alastor.

I would suggest that anyone, who is the new to this anime or requires a refresher course on this anime, takes a quick read through the Terminology and Metaphysics Discussion Thread which is very informative for anyone.

Last edited by alvinkhorfire; 2011-12-03 at 19:07. Reason: Sorry for my mistake.