View Single Post
Old 2006-12-04, 19:15   Link #1
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Hayate no Gotoku manga (raw discussion only)

Please remember that the Hayate no Gotoku manga is licensed by Viz under the name "Hayate the Combat Butler".

Since it is licensed the following posts are no longer allowed
  • Asking where you can find Hayate no Gotoku manga downloads, scans or translations.
  • Linking to Hayate no Gotoku manga downloads, scans or translations.
  • Discussing Hayate no Gotoku scan groups (past or present).
These rules applies to the raws as well.

Thread Guidelines
  • Hayate no Gotoku is licensed by Viz, please don't ask for or mention where to find or download the manga.
  • Please do not discuss scanlations, translation groups, etc., etc.
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Discuss your expectations of the chapter if it has not been published yet.
  • Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome).
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
  • Spoilers will not be policed in this thread, so if you haven't read the chapter yet, just stay out if you don't want to read spoilers.
Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant parts of the chapter. This includes images, scripts and direct translations of the manga. Summaries are OK, crops of pictures are OK (only if you need to illustrate your point) but this is it.

You still are allowed to discuss the manga, that has not changed but please remember to limit the discussion to the story itself.

If you wish to discuss the English translated manga, then please post in the Hayate the Combat Butler manga (Viz Edition only). End of edit by Mod (Pellissier & xris)

Anyone following this series?

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...ga.php?id=4947

Hayate is an ordinary highschool student who's parents are compulsive gamblers and sell his organs to the local yakuza. While escaping them, Hayate instead gains a job as a butler for a girl who has some 'interesting' tastes.

It's licensed now but it's a great show. It really reminds me of Zero No Tsukaima set in a mansion. I hate that the 5th volume (Because fansubs stopped at 4 when it was licensed) will probably not be out until November 2007 but it's a great light comedy romp.

I wonder how it ended (If it did)

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.

Last edited by xris; 2008-09-16 at 16:10.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote