View Single Post
Old 2008-01-03, 02:34   Link #64
snarf2691

im glad i kept watching the show after the first episode. the whole part where they were kids threw me off because i knew it was a romance but not that sana would come back after five years so thank goodness the part where he came back came soon enough or i wouldve stopped watching. i enjoyed the humor in the episodes, especially in the hinako episodes. i just think they shouldve made it a 24-26 episode series so that the loose ends couldve been easily resolved earlier on. i mean wtf was with the sanaxnanaka arc. they avoided it till the end and it wasnt even that convincing. i wouldve liked to know why sana didnt recognize nanaka in the first ep because it seemed pretty obvious to me. just be cause she was gloomy doesnt mean she changed her face. i think they should have developed their relationship earlier on instead of making nanaka a needy tsundere because it was unlikely that she wouldve ended up with sana. you cant just go "hey we both cut ourselves. lets go out." i mean sana showed very little emotion towards nanaka but was handing it out to everyone else. so i believe if they had more episodes they couldve resolved some issues by fixing sanas and nanakas relationship early and developed the characters more. they couldve improved that last episode which was disappointing although it happened to have tied up the loose ends in a very unsatisfactory way. they couldve at least taken out the ed song to add more content instead of ending after nanaka plays the song, i mean wtf?

so overall i gave it a 7.6 because it kept me watching and had the potential to be great if it had twice as many episodes as they had. its too bad the budgets on some of these shows only allow for 12-13 eps but i guess they want you to play the games instead to fully enjoy them. hopefully they release an ova to show more of the other arcs or at least more content on the dvds.
snarf2691 is offline   Reply With Quote