View Single Post
Old 2009-04-13, 09:59   Link #77
Cinji_Hito
Manga-ka

After Watching the episodes of the School Rumble San Gekki. I wouldn't suggest them to anyone else. The last episode's most memorable moment to me was when Harima came to the re-union looking all beefed up. (He has gotten quite tall) For this to be the only memorable scene, I felt an emptyness coming from the ending. (Wouldn't been nice for Harima to say that he still loved her at that re-union). No reason she can't have both guys. In the end, it was the writers decision to leave it open like that.

On that topic, if someone were to make thier own manga(<.<) of what could have happened during the 3rd Season. Would anyone be interested in seeing it. (Ofcourse It would be free since I can't ...ahem. That person can't profit from something licensed but still feels the need for that perfect ending everyone is waiting for.)

Some of those perfecting endings would include
1: Harima becoming a manga-ka instead of scouring the countryside.
2: A climatic story for Yakumo which they didn't even show the ghost again even though they said they would.(A lot of potential story there.)
3:Hanai actually gets an ending.
4:Eri actually gets an ending.
5:Yakumo actually gets an ending.
6:It won't end in a pie fight...(or will it?)
7:Some more fan service.(Admit it, this series loved showing it.)
So on and so forth.
If any are interesting in m....Someone continuing the series the way fans want it. Please vote in the poll at this topic.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=80507

I hope to see what you have to say on the subject.