View Single Post
Old 2010-05-21, 09:39   Link #58
seiji_kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by janipani View Post
Seems like every character's past in Luffy's crew are introduced to us trough a flashback story, the fact we see Luffy's part now does it mean that there is not going to be any new characters in the crew? If we assume that best one gets his story told last.
Nah, two more to go. Luffy said at the start of his adventure he wanted 10 nakama and seeing that Oda's (and mine) favorite sport is football which contains out of 11 people shows that that figure wasn't just taken for the lols.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestige View Post
Btw do you guys believe that Ace and Luffy will let Sabo go like that? Or do you think that future chapters of this flashback will be focusing solely on Ace/Luffy and have no mention about Sabo anymore?
Like other people I think Luffy and Ace will do something stupid which will lead to Sabo's demise. They'll probably break in to try to escape with him. There's just no way that those two stubborn, arrogant even foolish D's will just accept what happened to Sabo. My guess is Sabo will die bye the hands of Bluejam who will then be taken care of bye Dadan.