View Single Post
Old 2008-09-29, 14:36   Link #7514
mega4000
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Danny_X View Post
Because that was what Zero R. was all about. Zero R. plan had involved creating a new world by the deaths of Suzaku and Lelouch. Suzaku needed to fake his death so the Zero R. plan to continue, he was the one to kill Lelouch in the end, it was shown in the flashbacks. basically, both men gave their lives and identities to bring a new world.

The Lancelot exploded right after that in seconds but he escaped. He was still conscious while Kallen was out cold!!! If Kallen wasnt there, he would of faked his death some other way.

the blow took time for it to break the cocpit, Suzaku use this time to disable Kallen instead of countering the hit. he could of counter the hit and still had enough time to disable Kallen. Kallen around this time hadn't had that much strenght since she passed out, so sooner or later she would of been defeated.
his Live Geass was glowing mad red there as you can see as well, so he already had the message from the Live Geass to avoid the blow but he didn't.

remember he did the samething against Bismark in episode 20, he overcame his geass instead of running away...he overcame his geass there.
things I've notice about this battle was...
if you see the final part of the battle, the electriciti and the explosion come after the guren falls, that was just when gino saw the lancelot, so the lancelot was deactivate right after the guren, and maybe suzaku self-destructed the lancelot after kallen's fall, that will explain why he manages to survive (I mean, it was just a punch not guren's claw.
the second thing: the feathers.. why he didn't use the feather beams? and besides.. lancelot was just with one rifle at the start of the battle so he have two disadventages while he was fighthing kallen plus his desire to lose.
Guren was with all his weapons and used all his weapons and was stronger than albion, still that makes a completely defeat for kallens as a pilot when is compared to suzaku.
This battle was completely for suzaku and if it is true that he self-destructed te lancelot, then it will be enough prof (that's why I'm waiting picture dramas or something.. but well maybe they'll not release more things about this isue).
mega4000 is offline   Reply With Quote