View Single Post
Old 2009-09-16, 11:22   Link #63
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
Is good to note also, that while Question is hevely based on Investigating information and connecting dots, Batman Abbility as detective doesn’t stop there, Batman is a Criminologist and is adept to Forensics, as well as been a master of disguise amongst other attributes that make him what he is, this is what makes Bat-Man the world Greatest Detective.

To Be honest I saw JLA just because of Bat-Man and Flash, some memorable Quotes from both of them, Batman Have a Sarcastic Humor while Flash just Funny as hell in the series. There is Chapter in Unlimited where Lex and Flash changes body, this is one of the funniest episodes ever!
Good to note those points on Batman, that said it sets him above all the rest of the DC heroes in investigations.

lol! I remembered that episode. Lex in Flashes body was eating while dodging fire from the JL guys. Also good thing to note that Lex/Brainiac fused was defeated by flash, seeing naked Lex was a ROTFL on my case. They didn't show a butt crack even in the DVD's when Lex was naked, truly rated G.