View Single Post
Old 2004-10-18, 00:00   Link #84
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

Quote:
Originally Posted by saga06
Hi im new here, and i just wanted to say hello to everyone. I have a few questions, i watched the movie and i watched the hades chapter which was supposively before the 5th movie. the ending though in the hades 13th episode was open, is there a special or something showing what happens? I just felt confused because you dont see what happens to everyone in the end.
That's because the sanctuary chapter of the hades saga is the first half of hades. TOEI still needs to animate the hell chapter which, is going to be much longer than this part. In fact most of the best stuff in saint seiya will be shown in the upcoming chapter...

Well, that if TOEI feels like animating it anytime soon...

Back on topic:

I consider that one of the best-developed characters in this movie was Icarus. Kurumada did a good job at portraying the sad tale of this mythological man. In the myth Icarus burned his wings with the sun when trying to reach it; in the anime Icarus "died???" when he failed to be as strong as a God.

I hope that Icarus didn't die, so that we can see much more about him in the future. I would love to see more about his past, and why he was imprisoned at the olimpo by the Gods.

And here is my prediction about what happened at the end of the movie:

Spoiler:

I must say that this is the best saint seiya movie I have seen... Well, I also enjoyed the Abel movie as well

Last edited by Sugetsu; 2004-10-18 at 00:23.
Sugetsu is offline   Reply With Quote