View Single Post
Old 2011-09-13, 13:42   Link #13
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Commando View Post
He doesn't even need to know anything about the FRS, all he needs to know is that the Raikage's body is strong enough to withstand just about any jutsu, not to mention they both just witnessed the Raikage's body withstanding the FRS. And, you're saying he "compared to what he has seen until now" as if that cloud ninja has no knowledge of a technique as strong as or stronger than FRS, when he actually does(at least 1 for sure), the Raikage's lightning sword, which just achieved in this chapter, what the FRS failed at doing last chapter.

Returning to the original point, there was no reason for you to claim the Raikage's body regenerated via Edo Tensei off camera, unless you just wanted to be in denial that he withstood Naruto's FRS. Despite it being clearly stated, you chose to call it "bullshit" because you didn't like the outcome. After reading this chapter, hopefully you can finally accept the facts.
Wow, you answer in a new thread, didn't see this coming

Anyway, it still seems wrong that an ultimate lighting attack can defeat it but ultimate wind cannot. So much for the wind beats lighting

But i was not "in denial" i just called this a minor plot hole, which is a usual thing in this manga (and of course any other manga/anime/movie). In most cases i end up defending the author's decision even if it's some minor or even major plot hole, but this time i think the whole elemental explanation was somewhat broken. I'm not saying the author couldn't have explained it, for example the raikage's lighting is a sword-like thing compared to Naruto's wind sphere-like thing, where obviously a sword can cut while a sphere cannot cut because the energy is distributed on a much larger surface of the body it hits. So with this i can defend the author's story.

You telling that the rubber guy knows all jutsu is simply wrong, it has been wrong so many times, when a ninja thinks he knows everything it is time for his opponent to pull out a jutsu that he never thought of. Rubber guy has never seen an amaterasu sword or Itachi's soul sealing sword, both of these can most likely defeat this raikage's defense easily. And just to repeat myself, the rubber guy has no clue how the rasenshuriken works, Tsunade had to analyze Kakuzu's body to discover the cell level destruction effect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay View Post
If a normal Rasengan is able to manipulate the Raikages arm in such a way, then surely an FRS would have twisted his entire body and bones into an unimaginable state, which would have caused multiple self-inflicted wounds, no?
Naruto was pushing that rasengan with his full strength in sage mode, probably the rasengan was used only because he would be electrocuted if he used his bare hands.

BTW the situation with the demon chakra ball is very similar to the rasenshuriken situation, it could be that he needs sage mode to complete it. I just wonder when will Naruto have enough time to learn to combine kyuubi mode and sage mode, it seems that he needs that to beat Sasuke.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote