View Single Post
Old 2010-11-19, 20:30   Link #36
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I thought his loss was pretty simple. Didn't use his head for anything other than calculations. His ability gets canceled and he doesn't stop and think. Could have easily killed Touma by being a little cautious and just sticking to range. That and some plot armor for Touma sealed the fight.
Actually I was under the impression that Accelerator was trying to input whatever Attack Touma was using into his Redirection filter. He doesn't know that it was specifically the ability to negate and just assumes there's a trick to it.... Same thing as Mikoto. Or I propose another theory, that Touma's Brain is on par with Accelerator's in term of processing, only that he uses it on instinct while Accelerator has full control... Mah~ This theory wouldn't make sense to most people yet, but just keep that in mind

My only beef with this episode is that they should have spend more time elaborating the reason why Awaki broke down, I don't recall it in the novel because... Well... I just skipped right to the part where Touma and Accelerator saved the day which was pretty much the reason why I've even bothered with that volume.

Yes, I watch Railgun to see Touma and Accelerator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kache View Post
Well, in that case it was still Touma, so I thought he was the only one...

Accelerator's less of gentlemen after forcing Awaki to teleport above him-

“Ha ha! Thank you for letting me enjoy the scenery underneath your skirt!!”

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2010-11-19 at 20:46.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote