View Single Post
Old 2011-11-21, 08:40   Link #5276
pseudonhym
わかんないよ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi. View Post
I don't think the previous exhibitions were predictable (y'know, the ones that were not intra-series). But I can't see any reason for Kotomi and Caster to be grouped with those characters other then to watch them get raped. Tomoyo's pretty much always been the strongest Clannad character except that one time I think she lost because of the Negima crowed. We've seen this match several times before.

I can't be sure between Illya and her mother...so it's hard to say how that will turn out. I just know Caster is going to be destroyed.

I think the intra series matches should at least be grouped with characters that are not already a foregone conclusion. Or intra-series characters that have never participated in ISML before, so their character dominance within the series is still a mystery.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KholdStare View Post
I agree. That's the reason for all our intra-series matches.
Then why is there a 3-way match between Kotomi-Kyou-Tomoyo when it's already proven that Kotomi<Kyou<Tomoyo as shown in ISML 2010. It's like Demi said, it's a rape for Kotomi. The Fate intra-series would at least be an experiment if Carnival Phantasm is being watched by ISML voters (would probably be shown in the number of votes for Caster).

I'll still be voting for Kotomi though.... but I expect a rape on that match