View Single Post
Old 2008-06-24, 18:03   Link #2106
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Japan getting split in three parts in a possibly endless war is a good alternative then? Riiight...
That is an one possibility and there was another possibility of Japna surrendering eventually. Then again this is a speculation; however, I still think that a ten year old killing his father and trying to make a decision for entire nation is wrong.
Quote:
Oh not this excuse. He claims he WAS doing it for his sister, but I don;t think that is entirely accurate. I think he is doing this for himself just as much. He is an angry kid, and wants petty revenge on his father. Does he honestly care that much about the Japanese? Or was he just using them for his purposes to topple Britannia? Besides, I don't think Lelouch knows his sister very well if that is his reason. Considering she said she does not approve of his methods. So his only purpose was wrong to begin with.
Well to bad that is what Lelouch himself said. He does think that what he is doing is best for Nunally. So in the end that is a legitimate excuse. And yeah I never said anything about him caring about Japanese because I know he doesn't care what happens as long as he gets what he want. But still later on he at least realized that he is fighting for more than his sister, which I think is a better reason than Suzaku.

Quote:
WRONG. Suzaku is doing it because he thinks the cause is just and correct. Not that he is just and correct. He regrets killing his father every day. It isn't that he was old when he did it either, he was a goddamn ten year old. How do you think he felt afterwards for such a young child to do something like that? It destroyed him.
Yeah and what is the major differnece from what you said and what I said? Oh I am sorry I forgot to but the s at the end of think, oh my apology .

Quote:
No. He doesn't like killing needlessly. He will kill when he has to, but it doesn't mean he would like it.
Did I ever said he likes to kill other? NO, I said him killing other is contradiction of what he siad

Quote:
I think you need to go back and re-watch every episode because that is the most blatant lie I have ever heard on the character.
Really ignoring the consent of the Chinese people despite knowing that Eunuchs was corrupted and he knew that Chinese federation will be absorbed into Britannia, he still let all this go without even slight hesitation. So in my view he does not really care about the view of common people.

Quote:
And what Lelouch is doing is any more right than what Suzaku is doing? LOLZ!
To me yes as Lelouch does have some justification while Suzaku's reason is quite selfish. Of course Lelouch's action is corrupted but still it is just my view.