View Single Post
Old 2008-06-24, 18:06   Link #2110
wtfftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1thril View Post
hm...not necessarily...it seems to me like he's trying to gain the 2nd prince's support (what's his name?)...in all of season 2, suzaku seems to show up often with him, but then again he could have been ordered to do so and we do not know the 2nd prince's agenda, so we'll have to wait and see whether suzaku is an idiot or not

i said situation-wise not personality-wise...please read before you comment
and what the hell is that supposed to mean?

a similar situation should be similar in all aspects. Hitler is an extreme example of evil in history. Your making Suzaku's dad who obviously was not a maniac as some retarded fuck. Do you know the plans of the army of japan at thattime like the prime minister perhaps you think 4- 10 year old suzaku knew them please safe me the drama thats too far fetched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
The governer has the authority to manage the Area he is assigned but the Emperor can still override him. And judging from the fact that Euphie had to give up her right to the throne just to set up the SAZ they also cannot overstep their bounds. An Area is still part of Britannia so I don't really get what you are saying.
The point is that
Orga777 & Eliarine

Argue that if suzaku ur round of one he has complete control complete control means you have COMPLETE CONTROL not a bit or i need to also justify COMPLETE is COMPLETE.

we were talking about the round of one. Basically what i get from you is that even IF suzaku becomes Round of One he will still be part of britannia and thus will need to explain to the emperor. If the emperor Sees something he does not like. They will say no. If suzaku says well im still gonna do it they will have a crisis and war will happen or he will be put out of office.
wtfftw is offline   Reply With Quote