Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
Good catch you two. One thing I'd like to add though

Spoiler:
Spoiler for Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurusu-Shirudo View Post
Spoiler for spoiler:

But man, who else here wishes it was October already? I can't wait.
Spoiler for Spoiler:

Also, yes! October, hurry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiammes View Post
Spoiler for holy shit:
I'm thinking the same thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSkiper View Post
Spoiler:

Why I don't have a time traveling fragment?
This goes along with what I said earlier that the explanation of Cruz's fragment is very vague. Other needless doing the same thing can be said to have it. Shield of Aegis is the ability to block attacks from the direction he hold his hand. Notice in chapter 102 when they are fighting the Aruka clones and Testamenko-chans, Cruz was able to block the Agnishiwattas, but not the missles. Blade saved him from one and another one hit him on his left side. During the battle with Riru, he could even prevent pyschokinesis from affecting him, and saved Eve from her heart attack caused by it. From this, it seems Cruz's ability only affects fragments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler for Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiammes View Post
Spoiler for aaaa:
If we take that example with Setsuna, it is entirely possible their personalities and will affect which area of the brain is unlocked and fragment to awaken. If so, there may be fragments now that the Second Christ did not posses, such as Volos' snake hair or Kana's over technology.

I always was puzzled with Arclight's analogy with the jewel box for the Second Christ and his powers. It may be possible that the Second Christ possessed the twelve stigmata initially that with them everthing is possible, but we have seen a variety of other fragments. Some would appear impossible or pointless for him to have, such as Disk's scan, the ability to discern other fragments. There are even manmade fragments, such as zero and doppleganger. If Arclight truly wishes to reclaim every last lost jewel, the needless hunt could continue indefintely with new fragments being discovered.

Last edited by Kurohane; 2012-09-27 at 20:35.
Kurohane is offline   Reply With Quote