View Single Post
Old 2008-05-10, 14:41   Link #1037
mdauben

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinbou View Post
-What the prices are and if it changes from old anime and new anime.
It depends quite a lot on the materials (PVC, Resin, etc.) and size. Larger scale figures (1/6-1/7 scale) can run from aroung $30-40US to well over $100US. Smaller scale "trading", "nendoroid" or "gashapon" figures can be as inexpensive as $3-5US each. Also, once they go out of production (and most figures are very limited production), popular ones can skyrocket to several times their original price.

Quote:
-Wich sites are reliable.
Well, Hobbylink Japan is pretty well known and sells only legitimate stuff. Hobbyfan is another. I'm sure there are more, but those are two I am familiar with. You can also sometime find decent buys on figures on eBay, although you have to be careful, as eBay is also flooded with cheap knock offs and copies from China, etc.

Quote:
Some time ago i saw this lucy from elfen lied figure. And maby that some of you know if its buyable, cause im a big elfen lied fan:
Sorry to say, I think that figure is already sold out (at least, I don't see anywhere that still has it for sale). Popular figures like that are often sold out during pre-order.

Quote:
Figures i also like are:
Check the links for the two on-line retailers above. Even if you don't buy from them, they should list just about anything that is currently available or announced for pre-order.

Last edited by mdauben; 2008-05-10 at 14:53.
mdauben is offline   Reply With Quote