View Single Post
Old 2010-09-26, 10:34   Link #3034
Cherry_Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moczo View Post
My problem with this explanation is that UBW showed Caster apparently keeps an insanely close eye on Kuzuki when he's not at the temple. A low-power Gandr shot like the one Rin tried to zap him with is invisible and non-lethal, yet Caster was able to sense it, freak out, and teleport to his side in time to block it. Anything Zouken could do to him that was so threatening it would provoke the wide-eyed psycho response she showed here, I think she would sense equally well, while it's likely that TA could stealth-kill Kuzuki past her perceptions..
Whilst I can see your point (it seems damn weird to me too), I would have to point out that Caster had known Kuzuki for a lot longer in UBW than she had in HF. I would assume that their relationship would develop at least a little over that time.

Quote:
Caster most likely could not kill him in close-combat
Erm, I think she could, actually. Without her reinforcement, he couldn't even harm her. Archer proves this in UBW when Kuzuki attacks him once Caster is dead.

Quote:
she never uses Rule Breaker as an actual weapon.
Actually, she killed her original master with it.

Quote:
I find it more believable she was covered in blood because the Hand of Freakin' Satan exploded her Master's chest out of nowhere when he was standing right next to her
I'm pretty sure it's not that simple. TA is good at killing masters, but if he could kill them when their servant was stood right next to them, then Zouken wouldn't need Sakura to help him win. I would imagine that Caster would be able to detect TA if he were to attempt to attack Kuzuki like that, especially in the temple.
Cherry_Lover is offline   Reply With Quote