View Single Post
Old 2011-07-31, 01:54   Link #870
Ceral
はりゃほれうまうーっ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balzac View Post
I can't name titles (that I've forgotten), and I can't name characters (that I've forgotten again). I believe you're referring to "that" scene, and "that" cg as the "perfect setup".

If you'll pardon me saying, all this talk about a single "date" and its effect on readers is not something I'd intended to go into. It's very much subjective, and others may look deeper into and be affected more than anyone else. As I've said, I cannot name a specific date (and here we limit it to dates, with main characters, with a touching scene at the end, in other similar media, i.e. eroge/visual novel) that would illustrate similarities. Probably the only thing that springs immediately to mind is an obscure game from Atelier-Kaguya that led to lots of obscene scenes at the outset, but involved such a saccharine character that it made me feel queasy.

Someone else who finished Lucia route and who feels for the emotional elements in it can discuss it with you better than I can, as that simply is not something I can get into. You've made your point clear, and I can see what you wanted to get across. I apologize for the refusal, but I generally don't get into the genre for the "rabu~rabu~".
I understand it is just one date, but it is what the
Spoiler for Lucia:
Perhaps I'm asking for a happy-go-lucky romantic date that is good enough for an entire route to revolve around?

I understand if you don't walk to talk anymore about rabu rabu , I'll be sure to read your posts in full once I'm done with the true route. It'd be my pleasure to discuss the meaning of the whole game then .

Last edited by Ceral; 2011-07-31 at 02:20.
Ceral is offline   Reply With Quote