View Single Post
Old 2009-01-08, 06:20   Link #79
SemperMalum

I've been fawning over Fatina since the first season's episode 1. Hell, even in the OP, I was like "Mmm hawt'ness".

So, when they had the episode where they were both stranded together, it was like a taste of things to come. And that's when -I- personally became a supporter of those two. Most likely, it will default that Jil x Kaaya happens.

But, I can also easily forsee Kaaya dying off/being sacrificed off by the end of season 2 for the greater good. And because Neeba FUBAR'd his chances with Fatina... Needless to say, I don't think Fatina will end up with Utu. Besides, in that single episode of Jil and Fatina being alone together, we got better character interaction, IMO, then in the entire season 1 between Jil and Kaaya.

It's like... Hai. You found me when I was bleeding. Hey, you have a badass friend. Whoamigod, you were naked too. Let's team up! ... (a bunch of episodes where interaction, solely between those two, happens) What am I fighting for? Dunno. HAY your lips taste good, even though that was weirdly sudden. HAY WAI YOU GO WITH MY BRO? KHAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!

That all said and done... I can't wait to watch another season.
SemperMalum is offline   Reply With Quote