View Single Post
Old 2008-09-22, 09:38   Link #646
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

^I am a fan of Code Geass (morso S1 when it was like DeathNote) because I'm a fan of any anime that sparks the kind of non-stop discussion and passionate emotion as that show does, but don't get it twisted, CG has failed on many levels this season, but like many animes it does provide a certain level of superficial and dramatic fun that makes watching an episode just to see what will happen next (absurd or not) a must...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kina
Fancy meeting you here around WD.. Never thought you've been following this title.
Women singing pop-songs while guys fight in mobile suits? Not quite GSD though^^...I've always been a huge underground Macross fans since the old school OVA's I watched on subtitled crap video-tape back in the day...I just zoom through so much stuff I really don't have the time anymore to comment on every single thing I watch, but rest assured I've been with this since Day 1...I've never really been a huge fan of shows that use CG-animation to this level, but MacF has bucked the trend with their unusually high quality for this aspect of the show...Oh, you should have also prolly figured out by now I'm a mecha-fanboy ...