View Single Post
Old 2012-09-27, 16:40   Link #10665
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosu View Post
So here's my say on this, there's something iffy going on here. We're do for a swerve of some kind, because I'm not buying any of this emotion Shiranui is displaying to us. She's supposed to be playing a role of some kind, presumably one that surprised even her and it came from ol' mastermind Kajiki himself. It's almost a bit cliche as to how the situation has been developing with her, and almost too predictable, so I'm not really buying her involvement in this as we're currently made to believe. And for Iihiko to appear during their interrogation of Shiranui seemed a bit too coincidental to match. Also, Iihiko's ability is that all the damage he causes is permanent? That doesn't exactly explain away Anshin'in losing all those times in the past, unless none of those matches were fights where Anshin'in could get injured.
While the Shiranui is indeed weird with something likely amiss. It was stated that he never tryed to kill Aijimu in those fights and may not have even tried to seriously hurt her. Likely partly due to the fact Aijimu probably instigated all those fights since she was out to defeat him.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote