View Single Post
Old 2011-04-11, 04:48   Link #3041
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
I would ask how my scenario is cheap, but then again you're the guy who prefers Bleach over One Piece.
Pointless Ad hominem. What's galling is that you actually think such an argument has some merit. And by the way I don't really prefer Bleach over One Piece. I stopped reading One Piece because it's bad. I still read Bleach because it's so bad it's good to bash it.

Quote:
If the knife can't be used and there's no reason for Sugata to use it, then it's a completely shallow gesture! There's no meaning to it!

Eh, I guess that was kind of a neat twist. But I still hold that it was a pointless scene and the knife subplot wasn't used to its full potential..
We saw Wako herself use the knife so it can be used and is practical to have. It's just that Sugata didn't use it but that really shouldn't matter because the only importance it would have for Sugata to use it, is to show he cares about her and that was already done by the first phase.

The knife thing was used to it's fullest potential. It just wasn't used in the completely standard and straightforward way that you would've wanted.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote