View Single Post
Old 2011-11-24, 15:00   Link #1518
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldsmith View Post
So after Signum started losing, you were able to predict that Signum would lose. Fascinating. What I meant was before the fight started.
The possibility was always there, the "damaged weapon" part isn't it yet at the start of the fight but the "new character with new weapon vs. old character with nothing new" was already there and was worrying me since the beginning, however, like i've said i fooled myself into ignoring those details. Signum's last battle before that(VS Nanoha in StrikerS final manga chapter) helped to blurr my sight as Tsuzuki make her look like a very strong warrior there, her defeat was a possibility since the very beginning, what i can't predict was how easily she will be defeated.

Here in ViVid we at least have a more balanced atmosphere between the main contestants, the gap between the so-called veterans and the newcomers isn't as big here allowing surprising victories like Miura's or predictable ones like Harii's. The only one with an "aura of might" for now is Sieglinde because of her "undefeated champion" status, we have yet to see how strong she really is.

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote