View Single Post
Old 2007-01-13, 18:28   Link #182
kitto-chan
很快是工程師

You guys have some strange dreams. I can’t remember any of my dreams except one. This comes back every few years and I remember this one vividly. Strangely this always happens in the same room I sleep in regardless of what house it is.
() = me talking in life [] = me thinking in my dream.
I’m in some sort of strange mansion or manor, or some big old house. I’m talking with my folks having a jolly time at some kind of party. After what feels like twenty minutes of mingling with people I don’t know, I go off to the garden and it night time. Moon shining uneerily bright. I could see the roses and what appears to be thorny tree branches off in the distance. And in this instance I always notice in the corner of my eye a shadow moving. As I try to turn my head it disappears. (never fails that my can not think to search again). I always think must be my imagination. So I bask in the moonlight a little longer and I start to feel a slight chill up my spine. I head back inside the party to find everyone is gone. Strange I could have swore I was out only 10 minutes in the garden. But the old grandfather clock’s showed that I was gone for 5 hours. [??? How is this possible???] I go to my parent’s room and see them sleeping peacefully, and again I notice the shadow in the corner of my eye again. I turn my head and it gone [imagination playing tricks on my]. (I never did like the dark, not afraid just don’t like the dark.) I head to see if my sister is in her room, and I find again the shadow in the corner of my vision again. [By now I kinda scared.] I hurry to see my sister still up and chatting away on the a phone (the traditional phone you see the rich using) and again the shadow appears. But she never notices and yells at me to leave. I do so and apologize (this will never happen in life) and head to my room. By now I nervous cause of the shadow. I quickly head to my room (this room is always the same room I sleep in in real life), without changing into my jammies and pull the cover up to my head. I’m scared out of my wits already but I try my best to think its my imagination. Then I notice the room getting darker. (You can usually see some light some the window curtain but this is slowly fading away). I realize then I was with someone or something in my room. Finally I summon up some courage and peek into the darkness and see a cloaked figure darker than any shadow anything I have seen in my life. It seem to swallow the light from the world. It edged closer to my and I think it was staring at me. I slowly stated to stare back and I tried to see into the hood. To see a face, any face, anything, and the deeper I looked the more frighten I got, I finally saw what appears to be 2 eyes made of darkness and I wake in sweat and breathing heavily.

This single dream has haunted me for over 15 years and it seems to come after 1 or 2 years after I move into a new place, and periodically resurface every 3 years. I have trained myself to keep trying to see a face when this dream resurface, but the same result happens. I wake in sweat and panting. I’m still pondering this dream.
kitto-chan is offline   Reply With Quote