View Single Post
Old 2007-04-05, 04:10   Link #17
Sheppie

CNC3 is just the bomb you know, I have this week free from school and every day i play like 4 to 5 hours with my friends on a hamachi network.

And the Scrin are WAY overpowerd. I think that was fixed in V1.01 along with some other multiplayer fixes (if i'm correct where @ V1.03 now :S).

Once my friends and I where playing against 1 balanced brutal, 3v1. Now i won't say that were bad or good. we are just medium you know. But that brutal kicked the **** out of us. So we all watched the replay and we were laughing cuz we were learning from an AI (geezzz).

Single player is just to cool and i can't wait to get my hands on the SDK version so i can make my own :P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats View Post
Nod have exellent base conception.. very good defences (exept those laser thing).. good defensive units, like the stealth tank which are exellent for when brutal gdi comes knoking at your door with jugernats (is it me or are those things able to step on tanks?!) And the stelph ability is helpfull for keeping focus away from sensitive targets. (not to mention the gatherers are invisible)
I agree with that, those lasers which are supposed to be good vs vehicles are just crappy, but those obelisks pwns almost every unit (except air), especially if you have 3 or more laser tanks on them , in a small map you maybe able to hit the other with the long range obelisk:P
Sheppie is offline   Reply With Quote