View Single Post
Old 2012-02-25, 17:58   Link #66
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Echoing other people thought, even now, I have no idea what I've just watched. Come to the think of it, Koyomi was stone calm with Nadeko episodes ago but got "healthy" this way? Errr?
I dunno, the whole thing was more or less alien to me (and that is coming from someone who is basically neutral about incest stuff).

Past the weird hilarious situation presented here, I'm however skeptical if they have that much spare time. I mean, they basically spend 20 minutes for a single scene which seems to have little relevancy to Tsukihi...
I mean, there are 4 episodes left, yet there is basically nothing that set any "problem" or given situation for Tsukihi so far, so having such scene taking a full episode doesn't sound exactly as the best choice, storytelling wise.

Not trying to be the party pooper, but the direction of nise is really getting way too much on the service side. Bake wasn't exempt of it, but was sort of "railed". Nise, OTOH, is taking quite its sweet time and indulge with more risqué stuff... oh well.