View Single Post
Old 2010-07-01, 11:16   Link #982
Awakened
Clare's #1 fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by manmmlala View Post
i once thought that when claire came out from raciella, her body content is already changed, it was just a form made from the flesh of raciella, but ofcoz that is impossible, and irene's arm would be lost too

but this time, when claire "merged" with raciella, is her physical body still kept intact? seems quite impossible.. it appears to me that it's more like dissolving in that black mass, that big "claire" body in this chapter already indicates that she is already not a human anymore, therefore, she doesn't possess the human form now, which makes the "extraction" more impossible and insensible.. i hope i won't be disappointed by some silly and stupid extraction ideas later on...

and how can claire control raciella? is that even possible? are there any hints in rafaela's last words?: "You have got something very wrong", does it have anything to deal with the body content of claire?...
so many questions...
Two reason why Clare might be able to control Racillia.
1) Racillia has a weak mind ( she thinks like an animal).
2) Racillia and Clare share memories (they are comparable, twins, recognize each other, something like that).