View Single Post
Old 2011-04-24, 22:28   Link #79
Akashin

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoEevee View Post
o.0 Namine? Wow, never thought someone would think of that. xD; I thought it was pretty obvious that she was Aqua's witch...
...Somehow, I didn't even think of Aqua. I thought of the part of eliminating darkness as a reflection of Naminé being the Nobody of a Princess of Heart, and the stained glass depicting memories thing as a reflection of Naminé's ability to tamper with memories. Still, I can see where you got Aqua, too. Weird.

Quote:
Hm. Interesting. 0_o

I think I'll use the name. But mess with the spelling a little... like, Mari, or something like that.

I like the name Mari. o3o
Like I said, I didn't really like the name; fitting as it may be, the name didn't really seem good for a Witch. Mari does sound better.

Quote:
Cin. I came up with it just now. From "Mari", a possible alternate spelling of "Mary", and a reference to Mari from Rebuild of Evangelion; Mari is first seen piloting Evangelion Provisional Unit 05. Cinque is Italian for "five", I'm fairly sure; that's also the name of the fifth Numbers Cyborg from Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS. Shorten Cinque and you get "Cin." It also sounds like "sin" which is dramatically ironic considering the witch's personality.
Oh snap. I bow to you here; that's some damn good connections you made there. Jeez.
Akashin is offline   Reply With Quote