View Single Post
Old 2012-04-28, 20:58   Link #1443
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuankai View Post
I'll agree with that alright,but is there any other maps? For example,like,for Crayl or Crayanne?
I'm really trying to get Crayanne up and get her ulti. weap equipped if possible since she has double action and some heal to top it off...
A pity she's a full earth-user,though.

Also...
Did anyone finish Isolated Path(Yuidora mine level 75 map req. Suina,Crayl,Uya and Aht to enter)?
I'm planning on getting that done,only for the prizes,if there's any that is.
That's the second of a series of maps that requires certain characters to fight stuff almost always that they are weak against. First one was Wil and the heroines. For that one just have Suina use whatever that orb is that gives particle shock, uya should have an earth fang to use as well. Crayl is kind of hard since the monsters have projectile defense, use a good bow and if you can a melee bow, like edel swordbow or something. You should be able to attack normally at 1 range and do decent damage but you'll want to be able to counter attack when it attacks you in melee next turn. For Aht I just used flame weapons, it was surprisingly easy.

The worst of those levels for me was the one with Sharty and Paraskevas. The things Sharty has to fight are holy nuking angels with undress 2 or 3. Paraskevas has to fight earth dragons which yeah isn't fun.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote