View Single Post
Old 2012-04-29, 01:06   Link #1449
Chuankai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wigwams View Post
suina has her ice blades which is for melee. you would need to mana pots alot, but she can easy melee farm using that skill.

also for the sharty/parsakevas dungeon. for me only parsakevas was hard, i had to reload spam praying for procs like intimidate/block/pierce and other shiz to happen.

for sharty i just gave her the holy resist necklace and its mutated version. that made the fight very easy, sharty has rolling darkness which is good vs her holy foe.
A pity with her con the map I normally "train" at for weapon mastery or weap. levels would kill her.
Imagine somewhere along 10 -20 gobles hitting her with triple slash.
... Ohmygod >_>
EDIT :
Oh yes and,if you are reloading and trying to get stuff like block/pierce and stuff to happen,take note that it probably not going to happen if you are trying that against a monster over and over again.
I've noticed that even after you reload the 100th time the specials are the same,for example criting on 3rd hit or anything.
-
Well if you are finding a place to get weapon mastery up,or kills up(Wil,500kills quest),or just finding a place to level weapon fast...(Although most people here probably don't need it)
Try Demonic Banquet at Yuidora mine,just wait at the base and skip like 2-3 turns.
After that just skip turns and kill when they attack.
Pretty lot of monsters in 1 turn,so be sure they can tank at least 5.
You'll get kills pretty fast and same thing with weapon mastery,or weapon levels,since theres so many monsters afterall.
Saves time waiting at a portal for something to popup or walk around fighting monsters.
They can't charm or do anything so that's a good point but they have Shield 3.
Chuankai is offline   Reply With Quote