View Single Post
Old 2012-05-06, 22:18   Link #65
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
So Vagan genocide evil, Flit genocide good, ok thanks for clearing that up.

The problem with the Vagans initially coming back was the fact that no one knew they existed. Plus if there are all these colonies around the Earth it's hard to believe a massive group of people can just move back without issue. Very possible we've got some population control in place. Of course shouldn't have been a problem later. Sadly by that point a crazy leader emerged and took things to a point where peace talks weren't going to happen.

So since we haven't seen good people with the Vagans we should commit genocide? It's certainly not possible at all that the leadership would only advance those who shared their beliefs right? That'd be like saying in WW2 all Germans should have been killed because all that the Allies met in battle were Nazi soldiers.
If you watched the episode Flit stated firmly to Kio that the main target is Ezcelant himself.

If they take out Ezcelant, they can end the war which is pretty much the alternative to wiping out the Vagans.

Quote:
And Flit is wrong for the path he's going down.
And I ask again, what path is he taking?

So far all he's done is act in the defense of the Earth Federation by protecting the civilians. Why is that so hard to understand that?

Quote:
That's a beautiful dream. Unfortunately the worst part of circular arguments is that no one will ever stop. Still good to dream though.
Oh I'm sorry I didn't get the memo we're not allowed to voice our opinions and facts. I'll remember that next time. I guess I'll jump on your bandwagon and join in on the Flit is evil and is stupid for trying to fight back to protect his family and the Earth.

Quote:
So all Flit has done is saying he will exterminate the Vagan, and people think he's a bigger asshole than the Vagan? Really?
Pretty much, this is the first series where I've seen the audience get pissed off more of a character that says angry things compared to another character that actually does said bad things it's sad and pathetic.

Last edited by SoldierOfDarkness; 2012-05-06 at 22:29. Reason: Not bothering anymore
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote