View Single Post
Old 2013-01-20, 12:04   Link #1078
Mazyrian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
You're still acting like Haruka's a saint. They could have easily have stayed out of eachother's ways and ignored one another. They are both just as bad as the other, people just take Haruka's side because
A: She's one of the original main girls and a LB member;
B: You spend more time seeing her side of the picture;
C: She looked like she received the worst treatment in the family (could be argued otherwise);
D: Kanata had more "power" while Haruka resorted to pranks, Kanata fought with more powerful weapons (like abolishing the club). I don't doubt that had Haruka any more power than just pranks, she'd have use it;
E: People still fail to realize that Kanata, in her own misguided way, seemed to try to help Haruka by giving her a fresh start elsewhere.
D: I don't think Haruka would have done anything with more power. It's not like she was even doing it out of spite against Kanata; there were just that, pranks, and she did very much the same things against Riki's classroom, and certainly not out of spite.
E: I realize that. What I say is that that objective, and the mediums to do it, were awful.

Quote:
Did Haruka isolate herself from the classroom by not wanting to be in the same class as her sister and being a troublemaker? I dunno if Kanata had anything to do with that.
I thought it was Kanata (it's in concord with everything else she was doing), but I could be wrong.

And I think you are overestimating how much of a troublemaker she was. She wasn't nearly as bad as the council painted her.