View Single Post
Old 2011-04-13, 15:19   Link #1261
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcomax View Post
I think I might know what your talking about. Shes always in the background giving Ichika support. During the Laura arc (ep 7-8) we get introduced to this flashback were Houki reflects on being an aggressive person, dominating others through swordsmanship (I was going to say kendo but I was unsure if the mentions a specific style.) The fact that they brought this trait up and used it in to the finale raises my opinion of Houki and the show in general.
Wow, I am really surprised how you nailed this one down. This is one of the plot points that I blow wide open in my editorial, so after reading it you will probably be surprised by your post right here, so props to you

It's going to be a total (primarily Houki based) episode evaluation, that's right, 12 eps scrutinized, exceeding even Daimaou's efforts that I did around this time last year. Bring in the "over 9000" jokes, because at over 10,000 words I leave no Houki behind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ypocaramel View Post
Free foood!!!!!
lol I actually pointed this out in my editorial, and I know it's kinda sad for Rinny fans, but it's all Ichi ever saw her worth for

By the way, my editorial may have one (un)fortunate side affect: you guys might hate Ichi even less and actually might appreciate the guy's efforts
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote