View Single Post
Old 2011-04-15, 07:55   Link #1280
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
And if mangatron thinks that the series is good, that's his decision, no need to be insulting about it Kanon.
Sorry, I didn't mean to be insulting at all. Maybe I should have added a few smilies here and there...

I never said he shouldn't like the series. Only that his love for Houki is most likely the main reason he likes it so much in the first place (which is TOTALLY fine of course), and that explains why people like me who couldn't care less about Houki don't like it. In fact, the very purpose of his essay was to point out the series was about Houki x Ichika and not a harem so this should make some sense to him. He, who saw the series this way, didn't understand why there is so much backlash against IS. All I'm trying to say is that even if you try to look at the series from this angle (by the way, in my opinion, there is no "correct" angle. You're free to take this series as a harem if you wish. There is no absolute truth. Hell, I'm still convinced it's a harem despite mangatron's brilliant essay), you may still hate it.