View Single Post
Old 2007-02-18, 02:29   Link #5
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
My first theory: How Gaara became Genin to a Kage?

This is something that wasn't made clear, or at least, for me it wasn't. We know for certain that Gaara's father was killed by the delectable Oro-sama. When Gaara returned to his village, he probably inheirted the position of the Kazekage. Just because Konoha has a selection process for the Kage position, there is no reason to think every other village also follow the same process for selection. It should also be noted, Gaara is no ordinary genin. So, in my humble opinion, he had to take on the burden of Kage since the people around him felt there are no better candidate than Gaara himself. Hence, he is most likely one of those rarest of Genin who became a Kage without having to follow the norm. Surely, he isn't the first ever Genin to become a Kage in the Narutoverse!?

More to come. Stay tuned.
I remember from the first few episodes of the naruto it was said that the strongest person of the vilage is the Kage of that village. Also We saw how much stronger Garaa got in a very little time between the invasion of konoha and sasku-rescue mission. And now Imagine about 2 years and half has passed. He is probably is the strongest ninga in sand village and thats why he became kazekage.

Garaa is just too strong. He has a demon inside of him like naruto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordin145 View Post
This surprise me, I thought the village leaders of the sand fear or hate Gara, they just want him as their insurance weapon against outside threat. I sure don't think his growth from his encounter with Naruto would change their minds. Eventhough he is previous Kage's son, they will only see him as a weapon. There must be some political turn over in the village for Gara to gain his title. Other than that, his power is overqualify.
They did fear Garaa. But after Garaa fought naruto he changed. He realized that he could rely on the people who actually cared for him. He realized how similar he was to naruto and at the same time how diffrent ( Naruto tried to have more friends while he ran away and only lived for himself).

If you remember after the battle , the beatened up Garaa said he was sorry to his brother and sister. Also There is another time when he saved Lee and if you watch that episode and Lee and Garaa's conversation, you will realize how much Garaa's personality has changed because of naruto.

Also in the new naruto series, You can notice how much more calm Garaa is.