Thread: Feedback Anime Suki's Spoiler Policy
View Single Post
Old 2009-11-12, 15:58   Link #43
SeedFreedom
Hina is my goddess
*Graphic Designer

Have people been given long bans over spoilers in the past? Has there been a "no strike and your out" rule being enforced? I've seen many people, past and present post spoilers and get away with nothing but a warning because they went on to post minutes later. Guess what, people who are idiots and don't list their tags won't care. True your intention was there before, but it was never enforced harsh before. Of course that will lead to heavy problems and misused spoilers. I'm sure if we didn't have people repeating questions and putting absolutely everything in spoiler tags due to the restrictiveness of the fourms we would not have a problem.

Even if we don't go back to exactly the situation before, this makes discussions of series without a sub form incredibly restrictive. To find a manga/light novel/ whatever to ask a simple question is impractical. why not make an exception in that case so we can actually have conversation? People complain about being spoiled ruining their experience, but in my opinion not being able to find out what happens kills me every week? Why should their need overtake mine? If i was to ask and use spoiler tags properly they would actively need to spoil themselves, where as in their case my opinion is not even an option.

These people are really really tempted to walk that fine line and purposely try to spoil people staying within the rule guidelines