View Single Post
Old 2008-11-01, 11:04   Link #195
ragnos007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
The other 4 are on different places in the village, so they do not see what's happening to god-pein. Only the asura-pain did see it but it was hit by Kakashi's chidori just before that, so i assume it was killed (even if it will be resummoned or revived somehow).

I assume Kakashi didn't use genjutsu because the other pain was watching so he would notice the genjutsu immediately and notify god-pain of that, so Kakashi's genjutsu would have failed. I don't see a reason why Kakashi could not be able to make a successful genjutsu on god-pain, MS is very strong, and also we must remember that now Kakashi is fighting only 1 of the 6 pains.

I think that Pain has to beat MS first, and then Gai may enter to help him out, but that might cost Gai's life. Since Kakashi is very popular i assume he cannot be killed, but Gai is not so popular, also a nice thing would be to see Gai with 8 gates open forcing Pain to retreat from Konoha. With 8 gates open he must be a monster, and i think that at least one major character has to be sacrificed to rescuse the village from Pain.
I agree that Gai should come in and open the 8 gates With that speed he would definitely be able to make it a close range fight against god pain. I don't think that Gai should allow Pain to retreat either that would just be plain stupid... I wanna see Gais Turtle summon too. I wonder what it can do other than throw a pin wheel thingy.

Also.... I want to know how Pain can control rain across a great area when his power is controling gravity and repulsion forces from his centre. Remember when Jiraiya entered that hidden rain village and God Pain had his sensor rain going.... Anyone have any theories?

Last edited by ragnos007; 2008-11-01 at 11:20.
ragnos007 is offline   Reply With Quote